Cinnamon Linen Duvet Cover - 100% French Flax Linen
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Our timeless pure linen duvet sets features tie closure and is pre-washed for a more comfortable sleep. Our duvet covers are perfect for a more restful night’s sleep. Our OEKO-TEX certified linen keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Available in 10 colours and two sizes. If your size is not available, please contact our customer care team.
The following colours have a 14-day delivery time frame:
*Disclaimer - Actual colour of the product may vary slightly due to photographic lighting.
Includes: 1 x Duvet Cover
- 100% French Flax linen
- Weight 165gsm
- Consciously crafted-low-impact dyeing, no harsh chemical treatments
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Temperature regulating – keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- They will become softer with every wash
- Highly breathable and absorbent
- Oeko-Tex certified
• Wash before use, we recommend a warm (below 40°C) gentle machine wash.
• For better results wash linens separately from other fabrics. Use a detergent that is gentle on fabrics.
• Do not bleach your linens.
• Your linen can either be tumble dried using a warm setting or line drying out of direct sunlight.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free delivery anywhere in Australia on all orders over $60 and free international shipping on all orders over $200.
Visit our Shipping & Returns Policy page for more information.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can exchange or return it within 60 days, however, it must be unused and must be in the original packaging. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com to action.
Queen Duvet Cover – 210cm x 210cm
King Size Duvet Cover – 245cm x 210cm
Designed To Absorb Moisture & Prevent Sweaty Nights
Hot or Cold, Keep Your Temperature Regulated
Hypoallergenic: The fancy term for 'really good for your allergies'
Frequently Asked Questions
Linen is known for its durability and can last for many years with proper care. Its lifespan often surpasses that of cotton, making it a long-term investment for comfort.
It's recommended to wash linen sheets in cold or lukewarm water on a gentle cycle. Avoid using bleach, and tumble dry on low or air dry.
Linen sheets naturally soften with each wash and use due to the breaking down of the linen fibers, resulting in a softer texture while maintaining durability.
Linen is better for sweaty sleepers due to its breathability and moisture-wicking properties, which help maintain a dry and comfortable sleep environment.
Bistara Linen sources its linen from reputable suppliers, ensuring high-quality, 100% Pure French Linen for a luxurious and comfortable sleep experience.