Dusk Linen Flat Sheet - 100% French Flax Linen
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover the ultimate sleep companion with our Premium Linen Flat Sheet.
Made from 100% natural, eco-friendly linen, this sheet is not just soft; it's a ticket to better sleep.
Why You'll Love It:
- Breathable & Cool: Our linen doesn't trap heat, meaning it maintains your body temperature, no matter the season.
- Moisture-Absorbing: Great at absorbing sweat and moisture at night so you can feel light and refreshed in the morning.
- Softens with Time: Each wash makes our linen softer without reducing the quality of the material. Great for long-term use.
- Eco-Friendly: Sleep soundly knowing your bedding choice is kind to the planet.
Perfect for anyone seeking a cooler, more comfortable night's sleep in a sustainable way. Embrace the soft, moisture-wicking comfort of linen and wake up refreshed every morning.
Includes: 1 x Linen Flat Sheet
- 100% French Flax linen
- Weight 165gsm
- Consciously crafted-low- impact dyeing
- No harsh chemical treatments
- Temperature regulating – keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- They become softer with every wash
- Highly breathable and absorbent
- Oeko-Tex certified
- Wash before use, we recommend a warm (below 40°C) gentle machine wash.
- For better results wash linens separately from other fabrics. Use a detergent that is gentle on fabrics.
- Do not bleach your linens.
- Your linen can either be tumble dried using a warm setting or line drying out of direct sunlight.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free delivery anywhere in Australia on all orders over $60 and free international shipping on all orders over $200.
Visit our Shipping & Returns Policy page for more information.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can exchange or return it within 60 days, however, it must be unused and must be in the original packaging. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com to action.
Queen Size – 240cm x 265cm
King Size – 275cm x 265cm
Designed To Absorb Moisture & Prevent Sweaty Nights
No Trapped Heat When You Sleep
Hypoallergenic: The fancy term for 'really good for your allergies'
Frequently Asked Questions
Linen is known for its durability and can last for many years with proper care. Its lifespan often surpasses that of cotton, making it a long-term investment for comfort.
It's recommended to wash linen sheets in cold or lukewarm water on a gentle cycle. Avoid using bleach, and tumble dry on low or air dry.
Linen sheets naturally soften with each wash and use due to the breaking down of the linen fibers, resulting in a softer texture while maintaining durability.
Linen is better for sweaty sleepers due to its breathability and moisture-wicking properties, which help maintain a dry and comfortable sleep environment.
Bistara Linen sources its linen from reputable suppliers, ensuring high-quality, 100% Pure French Linen for a luxurious and comfortable sleep experience.